The mental demands of a challenging sport like poker are evidently very high. Therefore to train and equip the brain is the next step. This course on 'The Mental Game Of Poker' will help the players to build personal resilience, understanding focus, gaining a healthy attitude around bankroll management, build the right habits to be the winner and similar. Pocket52 Churn Sessions, you will gain the knowledge needed to lay out your own strategy and make sure you have a profitable career in poker.
- 4 most common misconceptions about mental game coaching
- What mental game coaching is and what it is not
- How mental game coaching can help you excel in your poker career
- Why players tilt and what the most common causes of tilt are?
- How you can recognize different types of tilt and what they mean?
- What you can do to build immunity to tilt: a simple yet effective strategy to set you on the right path to overcoming tilt.
- Recognizing the differences between the professional vs gambler mindset and the ethics behind poker.
- Poker: A sport or a game?
- The realities of poker career development: Ups and downs and the ways to deal with them.
- The powerful relation between heart and brain and its role in building tilt resilience.
- Heart intelligence and intuition for enlightened poker decision making.
- The art and science of emotional coherence and a biofeedback device that helps you measure and develop zone.
- Understanding performance curve that provides useful insights for mental game management advancement
- Working with emotions: navigating emotional change and harnessing the power of coherence
- 3 mental hacks for mastering emotional regulation
- The 4 myths about the zone, how it happens and it disappears
- Insights into what the zone is and how it works.
- The first steps on the path of developing a powerful capacity for being in the zone
- The 4 most common bankroll management mistakes poker players make.
- 3 guiding principles for developing the right mindset for a superior 'A' bankroll management.
- Advanced Bankroll Management Blueprint that will enable the players to run their bankroll management as a pro.
- 5 top reasons why players end their game sessions and decrease their win rate.
- 4 most understated things you need to look out for if you want to be successful in poker.
- Step by step strategy to help you learn how to manage your poker gameplay.
About Milica Bojic:
Milica is a mental game of poker coach. She is dedicated to training poker players to resolve mental game glitches, reach and maintain an A game and build a professional career in poker.
In 2016 she has started working with poker players and since have worked with individual players and teams from Europe, India and USA.
Milica studies the complexity of the game, poker environment and players’ individual quests to perfecting their skills. She challenges the status quo and brings holistic solutions.
This is an initiative to impart the best poker knowledge to the players who strive to crush the game. If you are one of them, do attend! Learn poker & other related tips & tricks of the game. Find enriching sessions by industry experts & specialists.