Example:If you deposit ₹5,000 using coupon code LFG on your first deposit, the maximum bonus that will get credited to you is ₹5,000 (100% Extra Bonus).
Terms & Conditions:
(i) Applicable for first time depositors only.
(ii) Deposit cash upto ₹1L & get 100% Bonus.
(iii) Get 100% Welcome Bonus on your first deposit where 15% will be available as Instant Bonus and the rest 85% will be in the form of Locked Bonus.
(iv) A player needs to generate Pocket Coins to trigger release of Welcome Bonus.
(v) Welcome Bonus is released in the form of Bonus Money.
(vi) Minimum First-time Deposit for availing the offer is ₹50.
(vii) Maximum First-time Deposit for availing the Offer is ₹1,00,000.
(viii) Withdrawal can be initiated only after completing the Entire KYC Verification Process.
(ix) Pocket52 reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice.
(x) Any kind of collusion or soft play is not allowed. If any Player(s) is found to be involved in these activities, strict action will be taken against them. Please refer to our Fair Gameplay Policies.
(xi) Pocket52 reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Offer/Promotion at any time. In case of any dispute, the decision taken by Pocket52 will be Final.
(xii) Single-player with Multiple IDs will be banned from the Platform.
(xiii) All the rewards are Non-transferable.
(xiv) For any query, you can get in touch with our Customer Support @ 1800-121-6633-22
(xv) Welcome bonus gets expired after 30 days from the date of issue.